Utelize is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Utelize may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1st 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email addresses
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our campaigns and blogs may contain links to websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that we do not have any control over any websites that are not Utelize-owned. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and contact us to have the change implemented.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable European Union legislation. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
When you use this website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. This information will not usually identify you personally, however can be used:
• to recognise you whenever you visit this website
• to speed up access to this website (so you do not have to log on to the website each time)
• to store your personal preferences
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website. We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons:
• to build a profile about you
• to better target our marketing and advertising campaigns