Contract Negotiations & Device Sourcing
Expert advice, analysis and benchmarking to support your mobile contract negotiations and device sourcing.
Independent Expert support
Our hands-on mobile procurement specialists are experienced in negotiating ‘right-fit’ mobile airtime and device purchasing contracts that are specifically tailored to our customers’ requirements, both in the UK and internationally.
Based on Utelize’s tried and tested “4 Stage Model for Mobile Contract Negotiations” we’ll work closely with your IT, Finance and technology Procurement teams to support you through to implementation of your new agreement. Providing accurate analysis models, sharing detailed insights into the market and commercial models available, capturing your detailed requirements and ultimately ensuring you have all the information needed to make an informed decision.
Our mobile procurement support services include:
- Mobile network contract negotiations & RFP’s
- “11th Hour” commercial reviews
- Data analysis and tariff/proposal modelling
- Mobile billing audits and benchmarking
- Sourcing and financing unlocked mobile devices
- International mobile procurement and contract negotiations
- Wider technology procurement support