Utelize is a specialist independent managed mobile services provider.
We help businesses to dramatically improve the way they manage, source and support their mobile services, devices and users.
Our team act as a direct extension of our customers’ IT and Finance departments. We help them to manage a wide range of day-to-day mobile telecoms activities and administration, which in turn allows our customers to free up their IT teams to focus on their core business and strategic projects.
To do that successfully, we need excellent people in our team. And that’s where you come in.
Utelize is always looking to recruit talented, enthusiastic and customer-focused people to join our team at the Malvern Hills Science Park.
If you have mobile expense management, device management, mobile helpdesk support or account management experience, or you feel you have other skills that we could benefit from, and you’re looking for a new challenge, then please get in touch.
Mail us with a quick introduction about yourself and why you’d like to join the Utelize team, along with your CV, to email@example.com, and we’ll get in touch.
Junior Mobile Device & Technical Support Assistant
Are you ready to take your passion for electronic devices to the next level?
Utelize is on the lookout for a full-time, Junior Mobile Device & Technical Support Assistant, to join our dynamic Mobile Device Lifecycle Management team.
As part of our team, you will play a crucial role in managing the entire lifecycle of smartphones and tablets for our corporate customer base and for ensuring that we deliver world class support and service. Your mission will be to ensure the seamless deployment, support, retirement and recycling of these devices, working to tight timescales and with great attention to detail.
We’re seeking someone with a natural flair for all things technical, armed with strong problem-solving abilities, exceptional customer service skills, and an unwavering attention to detail. If you’re eager to be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation, growth and sustainability, this role is tailor-made for you!
What you will do:
▪ Proactively manage mobile device orders on behalf of customers including shipping, sending letters, stock management and onward delivery to customers and end users.
▪ Configure and prepare devices and accessories in accordance with agreed specifications.
▪ Assist with the on-site distribution of devices where required (UK locations).
▪ Monitor and maintain accurate inventories of customer device orders and stock levels.
▪ Assist with checking goods in
▪ Test devices based on agreed specification.
▪ Recycle, Trade-In and data wipe mobile devices, in-line with agreed specifications.
▪ Accurately update customer inventory and service records
▪ Provide technical support for end user mobile device queries including liaison with the end user and customer IT teams as required.
▪ Support provisioning and in-life management and technical support of mobile data networking services and routers.
▪ Complete regular learning and training to develop your skills and knowledge.
What you have:
▪ A great attitude to work and desire to work hard as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service and support to your colleagues
▪ Good communication skills (written and verbal when speaking to customers)
▪ Ability to follow instructions with great attention to detail.
▪ Experience and ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the quality of your work
▪ Sound knowledge of MS Office 365 suite. (Outlook, Teams, Word & Excel)
▪ Adaptability and a willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic work environment.
▪ Passion for technology and sustainability in IT
You might also have:
▪ Some prior experience in customer service or technical support roles.
▪ Familiarity with common mobile phones and their operating systems (e.g. Android, iOS).
▪ Basic knowledge of network connectivity and troubleshooting.
▪ Proficiency in using support ticketing systems and remote support tools.
* Please note that we would also be willing to consider candidates with limited technical experience, that can demonstrate a desire to independently learn new skills who are looking for a career in IT and technical support.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 18/08/2023