Utelize is a specialist independent managed mobile services provider. We help businesses to dramatically improve the way they manage, source and support their mobile services, devices and users.
Our team act as a direct extension of our customers’ IT and Finance departments. We help them to manage a wide range of day-to-day mobile telecoms activities and administration, which in turn allows our customers to free up their IT teams to focus on their core business and strategic projects.
To do that successfully, we need excellent people in our team. And that’s where you come in.
Utelize is always looking to recruit talented, enthusiastic and customer-focused people to join our teams at the Malvern Hills Science Park, and the Kinetic Business Centre in Borehamwood. If you have mobile expense management, device management, mobile helpdesk support or account management experience, or you feel you have other skills that we could benefit from, and you’re looking for a new challenge, then get in touch.
Mail us with a quick introduction about yourself and why you’d like to join the Utelize team, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get in touch.
- Proactively manage mobile device orders on behalf of customers including, shipping, stock management and onward delivery to customers and end users
- Configure and prepare devices and accessories in accordance with agreed specifications.
- Assist with the on-site distribution of devices where required (UK locations).
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventories of customers device orders and stock levels.
- Accessorise mobile devices in line with project requirements.
- Provide written updates on device projects and progress to the project manager as required in support of each project.
Device Lifecycle & Technical Support
- Proactively monitor, action and log requests into the CRM Helpdesk system raised by email or telephone relating to customer device orders, support, faults and recycling, including providing updates on status and progress with tickets.
- Accurately manage and update customer inventory into CRM/ Inview platform to reflect all orders, faults and changes.
- Assist the helpdesk in providing technical support for mobile device, fixed line, hosted and broadband / data services including liaison with the end user and customer IT team as required.
- Follow appropriate escalation plans where fault diagnosis and resolution cannot be achieved and monitor the fault through to resolution, providing regular updates on status to the customer.
- Liaise directly with telecommunication services and network providers relating to supported services.
- Support provisioning and in-life management and technical support of mobile data networking services and routers.
- Support for MDM including Apple Business Manager and Android Zero Touch.
- Commissioning and setting up new Mobile Devices/ Tablets/ Routers/ and IT Hardware.
- Maintaining and monitoring backups.
- Working with colleagues to resolve problems, over the telephone and face to face.
- Assisting in documenting IT processes and procedures.
- Problem solving using resources like the internet as required.
- Investigating new technologies and providing suggestions as to their use in the Business.
- Encrypting hard drives and managing data in accordance with GDPR.
- Document and escalate security issues in accordance with the company policy.
- Installation and maintenance of software used to protect the network, such as antivirus software, encryption software, firewall software and spyware removal software.
- Connect mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones to LAN.
- Manage the sharing of network resources to mobile devices.
- Updating asset registers and ticket information.
- Selecting the right tools to troubleshoot a problem, for example testing network issue using CLI commands, checking router logs and checking physical hardware.
- Optimise the performance of hardware, software and network systems and services in line with business requirements.
- Disposing of the hardware according to the company’s hardware disposal policy.
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably required commensurate with the nature of the job and level of responsibility
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Office applications
- Proactive approach to support and customer care
- Appetite to learn new skills and expand technical skills.
- Willingness to support other areas of the business when required to ensure excellent customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail in administrative tasks
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Minimum of 4 X GCSE’S grace A-C including English and Maths.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both face to face and over the telephone
- Dynamic Individual – Someone who can think outside the Box.
- Can do attitude- An individual who is confident to put forward new ideas.
- Can work well as part of a team.
- A problem solver.